Hello everybody, actually this month marks my great country's independence, Nigeria. Am so proud to be a Nigerian. So, to all my fellow Nigerians HAPPY INDEPENDENCE, may God continue to protect and direct our country.
This week, I want to talk about women who are going through one hurt or another. Maybe maritally, physically, emotionally, or in any way God knows about it, just keep your faith alive, and know that there is a God. I want to share a film I watched this week with you guys, produced by Tyler Perry, great actor and producer.
Titled "For Colored Girls" Tyler Perry (Madea's Family Reunion) directs his own adaptation of the Obie-winning stage play by Ntozake Shange, constructed as a series of poetic vignettes that collectively explore the lives of modern African-American women. A veteran cast of actresses -- including Whoopi Goldberg, Janet Jackson and Phylicia Rashad -- provide strong individual performances in stories focused on sensitive issues such as rape and exploitation.
When I watched this film I can't remember how many times tears rolled down on my cheeks, it was very touching and emotional for me. There is a lot going on out there, happening particularly not only to the colored but all women folks. I Pray GOD WILL HEAL YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME.
Also, I can't but notice the great work of Art and Poetry in this film, for those who can recognise it. Once again kudos to Tyler Perry and all the actors ans actresses in this film. Please share this with any woman you know going through one hurt or another, who knows, God can use this to heal them.
If you are going through any circumstances, maritally, emotionally, or relationship wise just know that only Jesus is the answer.
Have a great week ahead.
www.netflix.com
This week, I want to talk about women who are going through one hurt or another. Maybe maritally, physically, emotionally, or in any way God knows about it, just keep your faith alive, and know that there is a God. I want to share a film I watched this week with you guys, produced by Tyler Perry, great actor and producer.
Titled "For Colored Girls" Tyler Perry (Madea's Family Reunion) directs his own adaptation of the Obie-winning stage play by Ntozake Shange, constructed as a series of poetic vignettes that collectively explore the lives of modern African-American women. A veteran cast of actresses -- including Whoopi Goldberg, Janet Jackson and Phylicia Rashad -- provide strong individual performances in stories focused on sensitive issues such as rape and exploitation.
When I watched this film I can't remember how many times tears rolled down on my cheeks, it was very touching and emotional for me. There is a lot going on out there, happening particularly not only to the colored but all women folks. I Pray GOD WILL HEAL YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME.
Also, I can't but notice the great work of Art and Poetry in this film, for those who can recognise it. Once again kudos to Tyler Perry and all the actors ans actresses in this film. Please share this with any woman you know going through one hurt or another, who knows, God can use this to heal them.
If you are going through any circumstances, maritally, emotionally, or relationship wise just know that only Jesus is the answer.
Have a great week ahead.
www.netflix.com

No comments:
Post a Comment